Retailers and wholesalers who already have an account with Brolly can download the 'Wholesale Order Form' from the website footer, or from here
Once complete, the order should be emailed back to us, in either spreadsheet or PDF format (email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Alternatively, retailers and wholesalers who have registered on our website can browse through the website and order through the shop. Wholesale discounts will automatically be applied to orders received through the shop.<pre/>
Retailers and wholesalers in Australia can apply for a trade account here.
Account holders receive trade discounts and other offers.
Please allow us two business days to process your application. We will then provide you with login details and confirm the wholesale discount you will receive.
Our terms of trade are as follows:
- Supply terms: Firm sale only.
- Credits: We are only able to issue credits where: product was damaged on receipt, and / or there is a genuine fault with the product and/or the order was undersupplied. In any of these events, please email your credit claim to email@example.com
- Deliveries in Australia: Free for orders over $100.00. A surcharge applies to smaller orders.
- Deliveries overseas: Charges apply. The cost will be quoted to you before finalising the order.
- Minimum wholesale order: To receive the full trade discount, the minimum order value is $100 inc. GST. We may adjust the discount on wholesale orders below $100 at our discretion.
- Payment terms: For new accounts, payment is due on invoice, prior to despatch.
- Payment terms review: The account holder may apply for credit terms once total orders received and paid for within a 12-month period exceed $5,000 inc. GST. Approval of the application is at our discretion.
- Acceptance of invoice: We will provide you with an invoice for payment once all costs are confirmed and before any payment is required. You may reject the invoice and cancel your order if the pricing is not acceptable to you. The order will not be despatched until you have approved the invoice.
- Interest on overdue payments: We reserve the right to at our discretion apply 1% cumulative interest per month to any account 30 or more days in arrears.
- Collection costs: In the absence of any prior written agreement between the account holder and Brolly Publishing, accounts more than 90 days in arrears will automatically be forwarded to a collection agency and in that event all costs incurred in collection including but not limited to third-party collection fees, legal fees, interest, and associated administration fees will be charged to the account holder. If you are experiencing difficulty paying the account, please contact us well before expiration of the 90 days and we at our discretion endeavour to negotiate a payment plan with you.
- Application acceptance: Acceptance of the account application is at Brolly Publishing’s sole discretion..
- Agreement: Approval of the invoice and / or acceptance of delivery constitutes acceptance of the above terms.
If you have any queries regarding the above, please contact us and we will come back to you as soon as possible.