Winning and Giving: how we built a people-based business and beyond
Written by Anthony Phillips and Luisa Adam. Preface by Stephen Newton AO
- Own your own job
- Be your own boss
- Give back!
In uncertain times, people look for security and meaning in life. This book reveals:
- How to start & build a low-cost business
- The importance of people power
- The unexpected rewards of giving back
What is it about?
- An inspiring and motivating book about a family business that started out on the kitchen table then grew over 30 years before being sold to an international buyer, enabling the family to become philanthropists, dedicating their lives to improving the lives of others. They won, then gave.
Who is it about?
- The Phillips family,
- founders of the biggest and most successful childcare providers that emerged in the 1990s and 2000s in response to changing social and economic conditions.
Specifications: 224 x 153mm portrait, 220pp, paperback. Colour cover, b/w text with colour wraps.